If you want your poster printed for URCAD, here are some things you need to know!
Deadline: NOON, April 19
- We cannot guarantee your poster printed by the event if the poster is sent AFTER this deadline.
- PDF files ONLY
- Please convert and PowerPoint files (.ppt .pptx) into a PDF file (.pdf) before sending it to us!
- Size Constraints: 42″ tall x 46″ wide MAXIMUM
- Feel free to print out a smaller poster, but please don’t make it any larger than the size limit specified above.
- Identify funding source in your email along with the PDF attachment.
- PLEASE AVOID dark backgrounds!
- Large areas of high ink saturation clog the printheads on our printers, followed by power-cleaning cycles that can take up to 2 hours, disabling our workflow.
- Please endeavor to have your poster look more like the lighter image than the darker image.